• Print

I can’t pay my rent/bills because of ___ circumstances, can you help?

Low Income Energy Assistance (LIEAP)

Wyoming Weatherization Assistance Program

Wyoming Community Development Authority

USDA Rural Development

My house is being foreclosed, can the Senator intervene?

Wyoming Foreclosure Hotline: (877) 400-8577

Green Path Debt Solutions

I am looking for affordable housing in my area, where do I start?

Click here for more information.