• Print

I have a question about my claim with the VA, who can help me?

Local Disabled American Veteran (DAV) office

Local VFW 

I am having a medical issue. Who should I speak to?

Cheyenne VA Patient Advocate

Sheridan VA Patient Advocate

How can I request my military records?

Click here for more information.

I am or know a veteran who is in an emergency situation and needs immediate assistance. Who can I contact?

Emergency Medical Care

Wyoming Department of Health