Can I Help You?

  • Print


I am able to contact federal agencies on your behalf. My staff and I can inquire on the status of your issue or claim, and ask that due process is followed. While I cannot ask the agency to do anything which they are unable to do under existing law, rule, or regulation, my staff and I will do our best to help you receive a fair and timely response. Click here for a list of federal agencies.


As a U.S. Senator, I may not always be allowed to intervene on your behalf. Review the information below to help determine whether your case is eligible for assistance. If I am unable to directly assist or if you are unsure about the nature of your case, please contact my staff and we will try to connect you with someone who can help.

State of Wyoming Agencies

Issues that involve Wyoming state agencies are not under my purview as a U.S. Senator, but I would be happy to help point you in the right direction. Examples include:

  • child support
  • motor vehicle registration or loss of license
  • welfare
  • state taxes
  • Wyoming Workers Compensation

For these issues, you should contact the Governor's Office for assistance at (307)777-7434 or the appropriate state agency. Click here to view the Wyoming State Directory. If you need help determining the appropriate state agency, my staff would be happy to help you identify the correct agency to contact.

Judicial Matters

Due to the Constitutional separation of powers between the three branches of government, I cannot intervene in judicial matters. Examples of judicial matters are:

  • child custody
  • divorce
  • criminal trials or imprisonment

Casework for folks not from Wyoming

It is the long-standing tradition of the Senate to afford your home state Senator the opportunity to assist you. If you are not a resident of the State of Wyoming, my staff will forward your inquiry directly to the Senators that represent your state. To find the Senators from your home state, please visit